- Mountain Goat Hightail Ale: Malty. Rich smooth finish. Low hoppyness. Nice. 85.
- Jamison Mountain Ale: Darker. Even malty-er. nice finish. Higher alcohol -- maybe like a barley wine. Dark wheatbeer. 88.
- James Squire Amber: somewhere in between the others. More hops, less malt.
- Bearings Draft: Lighter, pilsner type. Geelong based. Nice but a little nondescript. 82 at best.
- Holgate White Ale: Belgian. Banana esthers. White. More hoegarden than hoegarden. 86.
- Chieftain Amber: Nice. Malty but complex. Interesting finish. Beer drinkers beer.
- What's Brewing Amber: Nice but not remembersal (?). I might go visit these guys, since they are just down the road from Melbourne in Geelong.
- Holgate Winter Ale: Porter. Unique in Australia. Nice. Not extremely chocolately but very drinkable w/ a smooth after taste.
I think I may have some more beers, but truthfully, I don't think I could remember how to work my Treo after the Winter Ale. I topped the night off with some of my new found mountain bike rider friends at the only pub/restaurant open on the mountain.