Monday, October 10, 2005

Sydney Brekky


Sydney Brekky
Originally uploaded by /k.
As you can see from my LOCATION bar on the left, I am off travelling for business again in Australia. It's been a year since I left my job in Asia, so this is the first time that I have been back to Australia (or even travel) in a while. And it shows -- I don't think I am ready to get back into the 20-hour flight grinds. The 22 hours that it took to get from Sacramento Intl Airport through LAX and Sydney to Canberra seemed really long.

All bitching aside, I do enjoy eating overseas. I don't know what it is, but some of their food tastes better. For example, take this breakfast in the Sydney airport. It's your normal English brekky, but this place does it really nice -- no worries about cholesterol here.

If you are ever in the Sydney Domestic terminal, check it out over near the Hungry Jack counter.

1 comment:

kelly said...

This needs to be put on the Jack-in-the-Box breakfast menu. Match it up with some hashbrowns in a bag and call it "Combo #2".