Thursday, December 09, 2004

Blue Rock Shoot

I had a quick turn-around after getting back from New York on Tuesday and headed down to the Bay Area. Since I had a few meetings at HQ over the week, I decided to stay down in my old home town, Los Gatos. Los Gatos hasn't changed much, but seems to have gotten a little bit pricier. My old house that I used to rent was still there and actually available to be rented (I'll have to look it up online to see how much they are gauging the new tenants).

Blue Rock Shoot

As nothing was that new in LG, I decided to take my coffee in Saratoga this morning. After checking to make sure that my favorite dot com era restaurant (The Basin) was still in business, I settled into my favorite coffee shop in the world. Blue Rock Shoot is just about everything that you would want in a coffee shop: An abundance of wild wood tables, free wireless internet, good coffee, small mountain town atmostphere and most importantly stiff drinks (Starbucks really should serve alcohol). I settle down and enjoyed my Americano with the locals before I had to scoot into Menlo Park for a meeting.

No comments: